Get an appetite for classes, and join us for a delicious Winter One Pot Wonder cook-off!
Enjoy good food and competitive fun at the Ramstein Education Center. Local college staff, faculty, and students are invited to prepare their best one pot dish and participate in this fun cook-off competition. Drop by to participate, sample, and vote for your favorite recipe. Taste delicious dishes and get your questions answered for the upcoming semester from representatives available on-site. All community members are welcome to enjoy this no-cost event.
- Learn about our career-relevant bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Get help selecting an academic program that aligns with your military or civilian career goals.
- Find out about UMGC's on-site, online, and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Get assistance on how to apply for admission to UMGC Europe; no admission tests are required.
- Apply for admission to UMGC Europe after attending the event and have the $50 application fee waived.
Join us and find out why UMGC is MADE FOR YOU.