You're invited to a no cost open house.
Advance your career with an award-winning master's degree program. Join us at our no-cost webinar and find answers about the UMGC Cybersecurity and Information Technology programs.
- Learn about our career-relevant degree programs and earning your degree while overseas.
- Find out about the first course of the Cybersecurity Technology program, Communicating, Problem Solving, and Leading in Cybersecurity (6 Credits, CBR 600), or Information Technology program, Information Technology Foundations (3 Credits, ITEC 610).
- Meet faculty experts for the Cybersecurity and Information Technology programs, who are presenting at the webinar, and get your questions answered about all aspects of the program.
- Chat live with advisors to have your questions answered and assistance with getting started on your degree.
- Hear testimonials of recent Cybersecurity and Information Technology graduates.
- Get help with aligning your military or civilian career goals with our degree programs.
- Apply for admission to UMGC Europe 30 days before or after attending the event and have the $50 application fee waived.
Join us and see why UMGC is the university made for you.