Listed below are the companies that can evaluate your international credentials. All are independent and not affiliated with UMGC.
- Follow the specific instructions of the agency
- Include full payment as instructed by the agency
- Mail completed forms and payment directly to the agency—not to UMGC.
For transfer credit consideration a course-by-course evaluation should be submitted. Please note that additional information needed for further research, such as a course syllabus may be requested.
UMGC reserves the right to determine acceptability and/or placement of international academic credit. Evaluation by an international evaluation agency does not guarantee acceptance or use in the UMGC degree.
- Undergraduate admissions for foreign-educated students
- Graduate admissions for international students
International Education Evaluations, LLC
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the foreign credentials are not exactly translated, is that a problem?
Yes, you need to submit an exact translation, or the agency will return the documents and this will delay the process.
Is there a charge for the foreign credential evaluation?
Yes, each agency has their own rate for the course by course evaluation.
May the student contact the stateside agency directly?
Yes, contact information is provided for each approved agency.