Apply for the Spouse of Servicemember Scholarship
To show our appreciation for spouses, UMUC is offering the $1000 Spouse of Servicemember Scholarship (SOS) for the spring semester of the 2017-2018 academic year. This $1000 scholarship award can be applied towards your UMUC tuition or refunded to you to help pay for other educational expenses. New and current students may be eligible to apply.
- Have a 2017-2018 FAFSA on file with UMUC (school code 011644)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Degree seeking and fully admitted as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours during the spring semester (term)
- Spouse of an active duty servicemember
- Sponsor status is active duty U.S. Military or Uniformed Services
- Must meet satisfactory academic progress (A minimum GPA of 2.0 and at least a 67% completion rate for undergraduate, and minimum GPA 3.0 and at least a 50% completion rate for graduate)
Apply today and let UMUC go to work for you!